As the cold wind blows and touches your skin and makes you blush knowing it's coming again! Colorful lights are blinking from every corner. The voices of the children singing on the streets are tingling through your ears as you jive with the rhythm of the song they singing! It's the season of forgiveness. Focus on happiness and forget all the sadness. Perfect time for sharing and strengthen the bonds once again! It's Christmas time!
Last Christmas was pretty exciting. It was my first time receiving a 13th month pay for my first job. I was so excited to wake up the morning of 24th of December. I immediately took a piece of paper and listed the names of my loved ones and my ideal gift for them. I was shocked when I found that I already had a long list. So I quickly went to the mall and did some shopping. While shopping and carrying their gifts I suddenly realized that Santa is not just a myth but it could be real. It could be us! We can be the Santa to our loved ones! My ideal gifts for them are the things that I know that they longed and that will accord their passion. Although some of those are not too expensive but I can still see how grateful they are!
I believed in the thought “You get what you give” for I have receive too many gifts too from my loved ones and from other friends who even haven’t receive any gifts from me. But I was still able to give back their love by being good to them and being grateful. Gift is not only in the form of wrapped materials but it could be also the feelings you give to others. It’s good enough to for a pay back!
Exchange of gifts has always been awesome. I’m so excited for what my loved ones have on their wish list. I too had a wish list but I only listed one. It’s Christmas Spirit!
“For more updates about this year’s “Merry SM Christmas” campaign,
visit SM’s official Christmas microsite
and follow its official social media accounts at
Facebook
Twitter
and Instagram
and get an insider access to all the fun happenings at SM Supermalls nationwide through Viber (http://chats.viber.com/SMsupermalls).
Shoppers can actively share their holiday merriments inside the SM Supermalls by posting their photos on social media and adding the hashtag #MerrySMChristmas2015.”



0 comments